The first thing you will need to do to get started is to download the application and create an account with MuLogin, which you can do here: MuLogin.
- Open the MuLogin application.
- In the Browser List section, press the Add browser button to enter the setup page.
- First, scroll down to navigate to the Proxy settings section and choose the HTTP proxy type.
- Fill in the text fields for IP address, Port, Login user, and Login password as in the example below.
If you're located in mainland China, use gate.visitxiangtan.com and 7000, or check the full instructions here.
To set up your username and password that you will be using in the setup - please refer to this setup guide. User:pass authentication
This guide will help you get the proxy host address and port for your target country. How do I use proxies?
- Click Check the network to test the connection. If it displays detailed IP information, you’re good to go.
- After you've set up all your preferences on the setup page, press the SAVE button at the bottom of the window to save the profile setup.
- Launch the created profile from the main menu.
- Once the profile launches, you can go to https://ip.smartproxy.com/json to check the current IP address and its location.
Updated 4 days ago