- Click on SwitchyOmega icon in your browser and open Options.
- Click on New profile button in PROFILES tab.
SwitchyOmega new profile
- In the pop-up window, under Profile name write down the name you prefer. Select Proxy Profile option and hit Create button.
SwitchyOmega profile name
- In the generated table, under Protocol column select HTTP.
SwitchyOmega http protocol
- Type in your prefered endpoint details in Server and Port columns. If you are using a Whitelsited IP feature, skip to the Step 7 of this tutorial, else, click on the icon.
SwitchyOmega proxy settings - server and port
- In the pop-up field type in your Username and Password and press Save changes button.
SwitchyOmega proxy authentication
- To apply settings and create a profile for your proxy, under Actions click on the Apply changes button.
SwitchyOmega apply changes
- Your created profile should now appear in the proxy list as you access SwitchyOmega through their extension icon.
SwitchyOmega select proxy profile
Updated 8 months ago