- Have a subscription or PAYG purchased through self-service or topped up your wallet at least 5 days ago
Referral program does not apply for refunded payments
- You can refer new users who do not yet have a Smartproxy account
- Bonuses are paid for both parties after 5 days of the Friend’s first transaction (direct subscription purchase or wallet top-up)
- Bonuses are paid as wallet credits
- Bonuses are paid for self-service plans (purchased through Smartproxy dashboard). For custom or enterprise plans bonuses are not paid
If the friend you referred refunds or chargebacks the payment bonuses will not be paid
- You can refer unlimited number of friends
- Once an advocate - always an advocate, no matter your subscription status
Once you are eligible the referral link will be available after logging into the Smartproxy dashboard and opening the Referral program tab (example below is blurred out in red as each referral link is unique):
- Advocate invites a friend to join Smartproxy. Friend registers and purchases a subscription of $150. After 5 days, both Friend and Advocate get $45 each to their wallets.
- Advocate invites a friend to join Smartproxy. Friend registers and purchases top up the wallet by $200. After 5 days, both Friend and Advocate get $60 each to their wallets.
- Advocate invites a friend to join Smartproxy. A friend registers and purchases a subscription of $300 but, after a few days, refunds it. Neither Advocate nor Friend receives a bonus.
- Advocate invites a friend to join Smartproxy. A friend contacts the sales team, which creates a custom subscription for that customer. Neither Friend nor Advocate earns a bonus.
Updated about 1 month ago