Here you will find an extensive tutorial on how to use Multilogin app with our proxy setup. The step-by-step tutorial with screenshots is provided below, but if you prefer watching a video, click the play icon here:
- Open the Multilogin app, and select New browser profile.
- Click on Edit proxy settings.
- From the dropdown menu select HTTP proxy.
- Enter the proxy details, e.g.
gate.smartproxy.com:7000and your sub-user username/password. If the IP is whitelisted, you don't need to enter username/password as per the example below.
- You can then click on Check proxy to see if setup is successful.
Updated 5 months ago