- Log in to our dashboard and navigate to the Proxy Server page
- Select the country you wish to get the IPs from and the Sticky session type and you will see which ports can be used to connect to the specified proxies. Moreover, you can use Download this list to get a list of proxy endpoints you can input into your bot.
- If you are using user:pass authentication, you will need to add :username:password to each line of the generated endpoints list, for example:
And so on.
Alternatively, you can also use Whitelisted IP authentication with our Residential proxies. Adding your proxy username and password would not be necessary then if you run your bot from a whitelisted IP address.
You can learn more about our authentication methods here
- Click on the Add/Edit Proxies
- Paste the list of the generated proxy endpoints
- Check the Do not allot real IP to any account and click OK
- BetterNikeBot will automatically check the proxies for a successful connection
Updated 4 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well