Getting the proxies
- Log in to our dashboard. Navigate to the Residential - Proxy setup. You will find the Endpoint generator by scrolling down.
- Select your Authentication method and a Proxy location.
- Select the Sticky Session type.
- Select the Output format. If needed, you can change the number of proxies you want right above the generated list on the right side.
- You can use Download the list via .txt/.csv to get a list of proxy endpoints to input into your bot. Alternatively, you can copy the proxies right from the generated list.
Configuring proxies on Supreme Bot
For every thread in Supreme Bot, you have the option to allocate one proxy.
Add a single proxy from the generated proxy endpoint list in the following format:
Updated about 1 month ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well