The first thing you will need to do to get started, is download and create an account with GoLogin, which you can do on the GoLogin website
Once you have an account, and have the app set up in your device you can move on to the next article.
Open up the GoLogin app
In the main screen press on the "New profile" button, to enter the setup page.
- In the "Profile name" field, type in a name you prefer for your profile.
- In the "Connection type" section press on the dropdown menu and select the HTTP as the proxy protocol.
- Fill in text fields for Proxy Host and Port, Proxy Login, and Proxy Password as in the example below.
If you're located in mainland China, use HTTP (china-gate.visitxiangtan.com:8000, or see more here.
To set up your username and password that you will be using in the setup - please refer to this setup guide. User:pass authentication
This guide will help you get the proxy host address and port for your target country. How do I use proxies?
- You can check if the proxies are working by pressing the "Check Proxy" button on the bottom of the setup page.
- After you have set up all your preferences in the setup page, press the Create profile button on the bottom of the window to save the profile setup.
- In your Home page, you will see the profile/profiles you have created, press the run button to launch the Browser profile.
- Once the profile launches, you can go to ipinfo.io, to check the current IP address and the location for it. This is an example of what you should be seeing:
Do not worry if the Google domain is showing up as inactive, as we do block a number of sites with our proxy services. If you need access to a blocked site, you can always contact the support team via live chat, to request an unblock.
Don't forget to check if the proxy is working by entering your IP address on ipinfo.io. If all is well, you can start browsing.
After this, you should be set up and ready to use our service with GoLogin.
If you have any issues with the setup, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team! Via this link
- If you wish to alter the additional settings, you can check the box to the left of the profile name, and selecting one of the options presented above.
- If you wish to edit the proxy setup itself, click on the three dots on your profile in the main page.
- After that, select the settings option, and you will be taken back to the setup page for the profile.
Updated about 1 month ago