The first thing you'll need to do to get started, is download and create an account with GoLogin, which you can do on the GoLogin website
Once you have an account and have the app set up on your device, you can move on to the next article.
Open up the GoLogin application.
In the main screen, press on the New profile button to enter the setup page.
- In the Profile name field, type in a name for your profile.
- In the Connection type section, press on the dropdown menu and select the HTTP Proxy as the protocol.
- Fill in the text fields for Proxy Host and Port, Login, and Password as in the example below.
If you're located in mainland China, use HTTP (gate.visitxiangtan.com:7000, or see more here.
To set up your username and password that you will be using in the setup - please refer to this setup guide. User:pass authentication
This guide will help you get the proxy host address and port for your target country. How do I use proxies?
- You can check if the proxies are working by pressing the Check Proxy button on the bottom of the setup page.
- After you've set up all your preferences in the setup page, press the Create profile button on the bottom of the window to save the profile setup.
- In your home page, you will see the profile(s) you've created. Press the Run button to launch the browser profile.
- Once the profile launches, you can go to ipinfo.io to check the current IP address and its location. Here's an example of what you'll see:
Don't worry if the Google domain is showing up as inactive as we do block a number of sites with our proxy services. If you need access to a blocked site, you can always contact the support team via live chat to request an unblock.
Don't forget to check if the proxy is working by entering your IP address on ipinfo.io. If all is well, you can start browsing.
After this, you should be set up and ready to use our service with GoLogin.
If you have any issues with the setup, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team via this link
- If you wish to alter additional settings, you can check the box to the left of the profile name and selecting one of the options presented above.
- If you wish to edit the proxy setup itself, click on the three dots on your profile in the main page.
- After that, select the Settings option, and you will be taken back to the setup page for the profile.
Updated about 2 months ago