Open Google Chrome
Go to Chrome Settings > Advanced > Open Proxy Settings.
- Edit your proxy settings. This step will vary - it depends on your operating system: Windows or Mac.
- Click on LAN settings in the Connections tab of Internet Properties
- Check Use a proxy server for your LAN under Proxy server
- Add endpoint in the Address section (e.g. us.smartproxy.com)
- Add port in the Port section (e.g. 10000)
- Select the proxy you want to edit on the left side of the page (HTTP/S)
- Add endpoint in the Address field (e.g. us.smartproxy.com:10000)
- (Optional) Change the bypassed sites in the Bypass field
- (Optional) Insert sub-user username and password in the Username and Password fields
Check the IP using the Chrome browser – https://www.iplocation.net/
Updated 2 months ago