- Set up and log in to the SessionBox extension on your browser.
- In the extension, click on one of the symbols near the site's name to create a new session.
- Select the website for which you have created the new session and go to session settings (click on the three dots and then on the settings menu symbol).
- Select the Other tab. In the Proxy dropdown menu, select Add new.
In the Add proxy menu:
- Enter any name you wish.
- For Type, select HTTP.
- In the Address and Port fields, enter your chosen endpoint and its port. E.g.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the credentials of your proxy user accordingly. If you are using a whitelisted IP address, these fields can be skipped. Learn more about our authentication methods.
- Click Save.
The proxies will be active during the session for which you have set them up. You can check if the proxies are working correctly by creating a session for an IP check website and setting proxies for it.
The following video displays the same instructions described above. However, the dashboard and thus the instructions in the video might be outdated.
Updated 3 months ago