- Set up and log in to the SessionBox extension on your browser.
- In the extension, click on one of the symbols near the site's name to create a new session.
- Select the website on which you have created the new session and go to session settings (click on the three dots and click on the settings menu symbol).
- Select the Other tab. In the Proxy" dropdown menu, select Add new**.
In the Add proxy menu:
- Enter any name you wish.
- For Type, select HTTP.
- In the Address and Port fields, enter your chosen endpoint and its port. E.g. us.smartproxy.com and 10003.
- In the Username and Password fields, enter the credentials of your proxy user accordingly. If you are using a whitelisted IP address, these fields can be skipped. Learn more about our authentication methods here.
- Click Save.
The proxies will be active during the session for which you have set them up. You can check if the proxies are working correctly by creating a session for an IP check website and setting proxies for it.
Updated about 9 hours ago