Guide by Dolf van der Linde
How to set up proxy on Safari
- Open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences.
- Select Network > Advanced > Proxies.
- Select the proxy you want to edit on the left side of the page (HTTP/S).
- Add endpoint in the Address field (e.g. `us.smartproxy.com:10000**).
- (Optional) Change the bypassed sites in the Bypass field.
- (Optional) Insert sub-user username and password in the Username and Password fields.
- Click OK.
- Select Apply.
- To see if the proxy is working, check the IP on https://www.iplocation.net/.
Updated 8 months ago