Guide by Thomas Vinke
- Open the Settings on your Android device.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Tap and hold your Wi-Fi network name.
- Select Modify Network.
- Click on Advanced Options.
- Click on Manual.
- Change your proxy settings. Enter the hostname and the proxy port (e.g.
us.smartproxy.com:10101). You can find the full list in your dashboard.
- Select Save.
- To see if the proxy is working, check your IP address on https://www.iplocation.net.
Note, that the set-up will only work on browsers. Native applications will not be routed via the proxy server.
Updated 27 days ago