A quick guide on how to set up proxies on ScrapeBox.
- Open the ScrapeBox application.
- Check the Use Proxies field in Select Harvester and Proxies settings.
- Click the Edit button to start setting up your proxies.
- Depending on the authentication method you would like to use, type in the information for the proxy authentication as in the example below:
- Once that is done, click Save to save the proxy settings. Now you should see your proxies in the Select Harvester and Proxies box.
- Select all of the proxies you have entered and click the Modify button.
- Click on the option Mark all Proxies as Non-Socks proxies. If done correctly, you should see the letter N under each entered proxy in the S field of the proxy table.
- You can configure the rest of the ScrapeBox settings according to your needs. To test if you are using proxies, simply check if Harvester Status indicates Proxies Enabled.
Make sure that you are not checking the status of the proxies in the Proxy Editor as you will get negative results. ScrapeBox does not support checks on backconnect proxies used by Smartproxy.
Updated 8 months ago