There are many different SSL errors that can occur while browsing with or without proxies. It is an error which may appear when you try to establish a secure connection with a website's server.
There are a few different SSL errors and the most common ways to avoid them is making sure that your browser/tool/code is up to date. Using an outdated software may cause SSL version mismatches which will then eliminate the option to access a certain website. Also, make sure that your device is using correct time settings and has all the necessary security updates.
- Clear your browser's cache;
- If using custom code, make sure that your dependencies are up to date;
- Make sure that you are not using a self-signed certificate;
- Avoid visiting websites with outdated SSL certificates;
- Check your anti-virus settings;
- If using Windows, try clearing SSL State.