- Open PVACreator, and click on Proxy. Then click Import to import proxies.
- Select your proxy list file. The list should be as in the screenshot below.
- With proxy sub-user authentication / With whitelisted IP.
- Click Save after importing proxies.
- Then, you will need to bind proxies to your campaign. We use Instagram campaign in the example.
- Once you open the campaign, go to Proxy Table, click on the Proxy column to select it and then Bind proxy. This will fill in the proxy table with the proxies that you've already imported. Alternatively, you can select Import from file (instead of Bind Proxy).
- To save the changes, click Save.
Updated 5 months ago