- Open PVACreator and click on Proxy then Import to import proxies
- Select your proxy list file. The list should be as in the examples below:
- With proxy sub-user authentication;
- With whitelisted IP.
- In this example, the whitelisted IP method is used. Click Save after importing proxies.
- Then, you will need to bind proxies to your campaign. We use Instagram campaign in the example.
Once you open the campaign, go to Proxy Table click on Proxy column to select it and then Bind proxy. This will fill in the proxy table with already imported proxies.
Alternatively, you can select Import from file (instead of Bind Proxy).
- After changes click on Save.
Updated 8 months ago