The first thing you will need to do to get started is to create an account with Incogniton, which you can do here: Incogniton registration
After that, download the Incogniton app from their webpage, which you can do here: Incogniton Download
Once you have an account, and have the app set up on your device you can move on to the next article.
- Open the Incogniton app. Navigate to Profile Management, then select New profile.
- Go to the Proxy section and choose HTTP proxy under connection type.
- Enter the proxy details, e.g.
gate.smartproxy.com:7000under Proxy: (ip:port) and your sub-user username and password in the respective fields.
- You can click on Check proxy to ensure that the setup is functional.
- You can configure other settings you might need in the rest of the tabs on the left. For example, you can create a profile name or choose your oprating system in the Overview tab.
- Finally, click the Create profile button to save all the settings.
- Navigate back to the Profile Management page and click the Start button next to your new profile to launch it.
Updated 4 days ago