Proxy connection requires a few conditions to be met before it can be connected on your device.
For a start, please make sure that you are:
- connected to the internet;
- have connection ports open;
- not connected to another proxy or VPN;
- using a correct proxy address and a valid port. See How do I use proxies?;
- receiving a connection error rather than HTTP code from a website. See more at HTTP(S) Error codes.
Other options to try:
- disable anti-virus applications if you have any;
- if using a remote server, make sure that the firewall has a passthrough for the proxy port you are using;
- different endpoints;
- try different proxy tools for your connection;
- try a different network (mobile hotspot, another Wi-Fi network, etc.).
Updated 5 months ago