Sign in issues
There might be cases where Google will encounter an error when you try to sign in (e.g. "Coudn't sign you in"). This is a known issue and we're investingating a solution. In the meantime, please try the following:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of X Browser.
- Try creating new profiles by changing the proxy IP location and fingerprint until you can successfully sign in.
For cases when Google target is blocked for the proxies
X Browser uses Chromedriver, which is developed by Google. Because of that, Google can detect when a user is authenticating with their service using an automation tool.
However, the block can be circumvented by logging in through a different website that has an option to authenticate with Google. Stackoverflow.com is one example that offers this.
- Go to Stackoverflow.com and click on the Log in button. You will be taken to the window where you will be able to select the Log in with Google option.
- You will be taken to the Google Sign In window. Log in to your Google account as usual.
- After logging in, you will get the option to create a Stack Overflow account if you do not have one already. Please note that creating one is optional. In the top-right corner, you can see that the browser is already logged in to Google. You may open a new tab.
Voilà! All Google services will now be available during the session.
Updated 12 days ago