This only works on Wi-fi networks
Since there is no possibility to connect to proxies on mobile data on iPhone devices, you would need to be connected to a Wi-fi network in order to set them up
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Select the info icon on the right side of the network you are connected to;
- Scroll down to the HTTP Proxy section.
- Click on Manual.
- Edit your proxy settings – e.g. Server – us.smartproxy.com, Port – 10101. Turn on authentication if the network IP is not whitelisted in the dashboard, and add your Username and Password.
- Tap back to the Wi-Fi selection window. This will save your proxy settings;
- Check the IP – https://www.iplocation.net/.
Updated 3 months ago