Guide by Thomas Vinke
This only works on Wi-Fi networks
Since there is no possibility to connect to proxies on iPhone devices using mobile data, you would need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network to set them up.
- Open your iPhone Settings.
- Click on Wi-Fi.
- Select the info icon on the right side of the network you are connected to.
- Scroll down to the HTTP Proxy section.
- Click on Manual.
- Edit your proxy settings, e.g. Server –
us.smartproxy.com, Port –
10101. Turn on authentication if the network IP is not whitelisted in the dashboard, and add your Username and Password.
- Tap back to the Wi-Fi selection window. This will save your proxy settings.
- To see if the proxy is working, check the IP on https://www.iplocation.net/.
Updated 8 months ago