The first thing you will need to do to get started, is create an account with AdsPower, which you can do here: AdsPower registration
After that, download the AdsPower app from their webpage, which you can do here: AdsPower Download
Once you have an account, and have the app set up in your device you can move on to the next article.
Open up the AdsPower app
In the main screen press on the "New profile" button, to enter the profile setup page.
In the "Name" field, type in what you would like the profile to be called.
3.1. Select the preferred device type for your profile, in the "User Agent" dropdown menu.
- In the "Proxy type" section press on the dropdown menu and select the HTTP as the proxy protocol.
- Fill in text fields for Proxy Type, Proxy Host, Proxy Port, Proxy User, and Proxy Password as in the example below.
If you're located in mainland China, use HTTPS (china-gate.visitxiangtan.com:8000, or see more here).
To set up your username and password that you will be using in the setup - please refer to this setup guide. User:pass authentication
This guide will help you get the proxy host address and port for your target country. How do I use proxies?
- If you are using the HTTP protocol, you can check if the proxies are working by pressing the "Check Proxy" button next to the Proxy Host field.
If you have the proxies set up using HTTPS protocol, you will not be able to check them in the setup page, however you will be able to do so at the Checking the proxy IP / connection step
- In the "Account Platform" dropdown menu, you can select the website you will be accessing with the Browser Profile.
- Once the platform is selected, you can enter the Username and Password to the respective fields, this will automatically fill the login information fields on the site, every time you open the profile you are creating.
In the "Advanced" section you can select up any specific fingerprint settings for your browser profile your application requires.
After you have set up all your preferences in the setup page, press the OK button on the bottom of the window to save the profile setup.
- In your Profile management tab you will see the profile/profiles you have created, press the open button to launch the Browser profile.
- Once the profile launches, the first tab will show your proxy IP, and check the connections to a few sample sites. This is an example of what you should be seeing:
Do not worry if the Google domain is showing up as inactive, as we do block a number of sites with our proxy services. If you need access to a blocked site, you can always contact the support team via live chat, to request an unblock.
Don't forget to check if the proxy is working by entering your IP address on iplocation.net. If all is well, you can start browsing.
After this, you should be set up and ready to use our service with AdsPower.
If you have any issues with the setup, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team**
If you wish to alter the setup, you can edit the profile setup by clicking on the 3 dots next to the profile, and selecting edit or delete in the dropdown menu.
Updated 3 months ago