X Browser is a multi-session browser offering anonymous fingerprint profiles.
Our current version allows you to:
- Create, edit, delete, and duplicate different fingerprint profile chrome browsers.
- Select custom masking settings.
- Set up proxies through Smartproxy integration.
- Quickly start and pause your work through the pop-up window.
Have any ideas or bugs to tell us about? Feedback report
To download X Browser, visit Tools page in our Dashboard and click on the Download button.
X Browser currently supports Windows 10 and macOS operating systems. To install it, simply open the downloaded file and follow the instructions accordingly to your OS.
Once you have the application installed, you can set up your first stealth profile.
- Launch the EXE installation file you downloaded from the website.
- If SmartScreen opens, click on More information and then Run Anyway.
- The install prompt for X Browser will open and the application icon will be available on your desktop after the installation is complete.
- Launch the DMG installation file you downloaded from the website.
- Click and drag X Browser to the Applications folder.
- Once the application is finished unpacking, you will be able to find it in your Applications folder or using Mac search (Command + Space) and typing in: X Browser
- You will receive a prompt asking to open the application. Simply click Open and the application will launch.
- Click the Login with browser button to be redirected to the dashboard login page for authentication.
You will have two options for your profiles: Quick connect and Create profile.
All you have to do is choose your Proxy Type and Proxy User for authentication and click Start session.
This will choose random fingerprint parameters, create and open a browser profile with a tab showing your fingerprint information.
That's it - websites you open will be proxied through your chosen Proxy Type subscription.
In New profile settings, you can do the following:
- name the profile;
- select the proxy type
- select the proxy user you will be authenticating with (can be edited in the dashboard);
- select a location (country/city/state);
- select the session type (rotating/1min/10min/30min);
- select the platform (Windows/OS);
- select the screen size;
- select the language settings;
- enter the URL for the default website;
- enter a description.
P.S. All settings are optional.
After entering all your preferred settings click Create profile.
As your profile is ready, click Start session so that a Chrome window pops up.
The following video displays the same instructions described above. However, the dashboard and thus the instructions in the video might be outdated.
Updated 3 months ago