- Open Firefox on a computer.
- Click on Settings☰ icon > Settings (or Preferences on macOS).
- Click the General tab.
- Scroll down to the Network Proxy section and click Settings.
- Check the Manual proxy configuration box.
- Add endpoint (e.g.:
gate.smartproxy.com) and port (e.g.:
7000) to HTTP Proxy field.
- Select the Also use this proxy for FTP and HTTPS checkbox.
- Click OK.
- To see if the proxy is working, check the IP on https://www.iplocation.net/.
If you do not have a whitelisted IP you will get asked for username and password for your proxy user when trying to open a website, in such case simply enter the credentials and click Sign in
Updated 4 months ago