- Open Ghost browser and click on 'Ghost Proxy Control' > Add/Edit Proxies
Ghost Browser proxy control add/edit proxies
New tab will open, select 'Add Bulk Proxies'
First, you will need to generate a CSV file - select 'Export Sample File' to download a template
Ghost Browser add bulk proxies and export sample file
- Fill in proxy list as per example below:
a) With proxy sub-user authentication username, password;
b) With whitelisted IP (How to whitelist IP).
Custom name and Tag fields are optional. Otherwise please separate everything with commas as per example, in order for Ghost Browser to be able to read the list
Ghost Browser proxy list sample csv
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into Ghost Browser
Ghost Browser import proxy list
- You can test your proxies in 'Test Proxies' section. Add target URL and click 'Test'
Ghost Browser test proxies
- Results will come up in a pop-up. All proxies are setup successfully and ready to use:
Ghost Browser proxy control error
Updated 10 months ago