- Open Ghost Browser and click on Ghost Proxy Control > Add/Edit Proxies.
- In the new tab, select Add Bulk Proxies.
- First, you will need to generate a CSV file - select Export Sample File to download a template.
- Fill in proxy list as per the example below:
a) With a proxy sub-user authentication username and password.
b) With a whitelisted IP.
Custom name and Tags fields are optional. Otherwise, please separate everything with commas in order for Ghost Browser to be able to read the list. The example below shows this in detail.
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into the Ghost Browser.
- You can test your proxies in the Test Proxies section. Add the target URL and click Test.
- Results will come up in a pop-up. If that's the case, all proxies are set up successfully and are ready to be used.
Updated about 1 year ago