Stackposts is a social marketing tool that allows you to manage your social media accounts. This short guide will show you how to set up proxies using this tool.
- Open Stackposts homepage and click on the Login button. Enter your credentials and proceed to the dashboard.
- In the dashboard menu, select the Proxies icon.
- You will now see all of the proxies that you have added to your account.
Smartproxy Stackposts authentication
Stackposts is a third-party tool that does not run locally on your machine. Therefore, whitelist IP authentication for this tool is not available.
- For authentication through our proxy network, select the Add new button.
- You can use the following layouts for authentication:
Updated 11 months ago