Recently Instagram has been merciless towards account management. After the latest changes a lot of people are getting action blocks, both using automation and doing it manually.
Here you will find some known information about the blocks and some popular theories as to why this is happening. Please be advised that there is no simple answer because there are many factors that determines if your account gets blocked or not.
- Different actions are getting blocks, for example follows and likes.
- It is not excluded to automation only, people who do it manually receive blocks as well.
- Blocks are not permanent. They will pass, just be patient.
- It's not clear yet if it's a bug on their side or the changes are permanent.
At the moment most popular theory is that there is *a new limit for 6000 actions per 30 days , so if you go above the limit - you will get action block. A lot of people report this is true, however, some are receiving blocks with fewer actions.
- Keep your actions on the low side. We advise to play safe.
- No more than 200 follows a day .
- Warm up accounts after the block has been lifted. Roll it out slowly, otherwise you will get action block again shortly.
- Try other methods than follow-unfollow. Variate.
- If none of the above helps, keep researching on popular forums to find what works for you. There are too many factors to account to and different things work for different people.
Updated 9 months ago