Instructions on how to setup proxy on the Insomniac Browser.
How to set up proxy on the Insomniac Browser
- Open the Insomniac Browser and click on Insomniac Proxy Per Tab > Manage Proxy List.
- In the new tab, select Add Bulk Proxies.
- First, you will need to generate a CSV file. Select Export Sample File to download a template.
- Fill in proxy list as per the example below:
a) With a proxy sub-user authentication username and password.
b) With a Whitelisted IP.
Custom name and Tags fields are optional. Otherwise, please separate everything with commas in order for Insomniac Browser to be able to read the list. This is shown in the example below.
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into the Insomniac Browser.
- Apply relevant settings to assign proxies for tabs.
- To see if the proxy is working, check your IP on https://ipinfo.io/.
Updated 11 months ago