- Open the Insomniac browser and click on Insomniac Proxy Per Tab > Manage Proxy List
A new tab will open, select Add Bulk Proxies in it
First, you will need to generate a CSV file - select Export Sample File to download a template
- Fill in proxy list as per example below:
a) With a proxy sub-user authentication username and password;
b) With a Whitelisted IP.
Custom name and Tag fields are optional. Otherwise, please separate everything with commas as in order for Insomniac Browser to be able to read the list. This is shown in the example below
- Once your CSV file is ready, import it into the Insomniac Browser
- Apply relevant settings to assign proxies for tabs.
- Then check https://ipinfo.io to see if your IP changed.
Updated 10 months ago