AIO Bot v2
Getting the proxies
- Log in to our dashboard. Navigate to the Residential - Proxy setup. You will find the Endpoint generator by scrolling down.
- Select your Authentication method and a Proxy location.
- Select the Sticky Session type.
- Select the Output format. If needed, you can change the number of proxies you want right above the generated list on the right side.
- You can use Download the list via .txt/.csv to get a list of proxy endpoints to input into your bot. Alternatively, you can copy the proxies right from the generated list.
Configuring proxies on AIO Bot v2
- To set up proxies, select the Proxies tab and click on + ADD NEW.
- Enter the name of your proxy list, and check the Is Enabled box.
For copping, choose Normal Proxies and paste the generated proxy endpoint list below.
a) If you're using whitelisted IPs authentication, it will look like this:
b) If you're using
username:password authentication, the list should look like this:
For monitoring, you can select Monitoring Proxies and use our rotating endpoint. This changes the IP every time.
Use either whitelisted IPs authentication or
username:password as per the example below.
Updated 4 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well