- Log in to our dashboard and navigate to the Proxy Server page
- Select the country you wish to get the IPs from and the Sticky session type and you will see which ports can be used to connect to the specified proxies. Moreover, you can use Download this list to get a list of proxy endpoints you can input into your bot.
- If you are using user:pass authentication, you will need to add :username:password to each line of the generated endpoints list, for example:
And so on.
Alternatively, you can also use Whitelisted IP authentication with our Residential proxies. Adding your proxy username and password would not be necessary then if you run your bot from a whitelisted IP address.
You can learn more about our authentication methods here
- To setup proxies, select Proxies tab and click on +Add New
- Enter the name of your proxy list and select Is Enabled
For copping, choose Normal Proxies and paste the generated proxy endpoint list inside.
a) If you're using whitelist IP authentication it will look like this:
b) If you're using username:password authentication, the list should look like this:
For monitoring you can select Monitoring Proxies and use our rotating endpoint (changes IP every time).
Use either whitelisted IPs authentication or username:password as per example below.
Updated 4 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well