- Log in to our dashboard and navigate to the Endpoint generator page
- Select your Authentication method and Proxy location you wish to get the IPs from
- Select the Sticky Session type
- Select the Output format and if needed you can change the number of proxies you want right above the generated list on the right side
- You can use Download the list via .txt/.csv to get a list of proxy endpoints you can input into your bot. Alternatively you can copy the proxies right from the generated list
- To setup proxies, select Proxies tab and click on +Add New
- Enter the name of your proxy list and select Is Enabled
For copping, choose Normal Proxies and paste the generated proxy endpoint list inside.
a) If you're using whitelist IP authentication it will look like this:
b) If you're using username:password authentication, the list should look like this:
For monitoring you can select Monitoring Proxies and use our rotating endpoint (changes IP every time).
Use either whitelisted IPs authentication or username:password as per example below.
Updated 9 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well