- Log in to our dashboard. Navigate to the Residential - Proxy setup. You will find the Endpoint generator by scrolling down.
- Select your Authentication method and a Proxy location.
- Select the Sticky Session type.
- Select the Output format. If needed, you can change the number of proxies you want right above the generated list on the right side.
- You can use Download the list via .txt/.csv to get a list of proxy endpoints to input into your bot. Alternatively, you can copy the proxies right from the generated list.
- To set up proxies in Nike Shoe Bot, go to the Proxies tab, and click Add Proxy List.
- Paste the generated proxy endpoint list into the pop-up window.
a) If you use whitelist IP authentication, you can simply paste it like this:
b) Otherwise, you will need to use your sub-user
username:password authentication like so:
- When you create a task for your desired shoe, select your created proxy list.
Updated 8 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well