- Log in to our dashboard and navigate to the Proxy Server page
- Select the country you wish to get the IPs from and the Sticky session type and you will see which ports can be used to connect to the specified proxies. Moreover, you can use Download this list to get a list of proxy endpoints you can input into your bot.
- If you are using user:pass authentication, you will need to add :username:password to each line of the generated endpoints list, for example:
And so on.
Alternatively, you can also use Whitelisted IP authentication with our Residential proxies. Adding your proxy username and password would not be necessary then if you run your bot from a whitelisted IP address.
You can learn more about our authentication methods here
- To setup proxies in Nike Shoe Bot go to Proxies tab and click 'Add Proxy List'
- Paste the generated proxy endpoint list into the pop-up.
a) If you use whitelist IP authentication you can simply paste it like this:
b) Otherwise you will need to use your sub-user username:password authentication
- When you create a task for your desired shoe, select your created proxy list
Updated 2 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well