- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on cogwheel > Internet Options.
- Click on LAN settings in the Connections tab of "Internet Properties".
- Check Use a proxy server for your LAN under "Proxy server".
- Add endpoint in the Address section (e.g. us.smartproxy.com).
- Add port in the Port section (e.g. 10000).
- Click OK and Apply to save your proxy settings.
- To see if the proxy is working, check the IP at https://www.iplocation.net/. You will be asked for your proxy user credentials when trying to open a website for the first time if not using a whitelisted IP.
Updated 1 day ago