What are mobile proxies
A mobile proxy uses IP address that uses a cellular connection from a mobile carrier like T-Mobile and Verizon
Mobile proxies have the best IP reputation and are hardest to block. This makes them the best option for the most sophisticated websites to scrape or access.
A smartphone on Wi-Fi is considered a residential proxy and not a mobile proxy
Mobile proxies can be set up on many tools that accept HTTP(S) proxies, including Smartproxy Chrome or Firefox browser extensions. Just note that if you decide to use either one of the Smartproxy browser extension you will have to select the Residential option when connecting as shown in the screenshot below, however, do not worry - you IPs will still be mobile type and have mobile ISPs as long as you are using a mobile Smartproxy subscription.
- Smartproxy mobile pool has 10M+ IPs available in 134 countries
- Possibility to target over 700 specific ASNs
- Possibility to filter Android or iOS devices
- Unlimited connections and threads
- Authentication via user:pass
- Rotating and sticky sessions up to 30 minutes
- HTTP(S) connection
Updated 8 days ago