Open SENukeTNG application.
Click on the Options tab to enter the application settings.
- Once you are there, locate and click on the Proxy tab.
- You should now see proxy settings available. To use custom proxies on this application, checkmark the Use Proxies option.
- Once you checkmark the option to Use Proxies, the radio buttons should now be visible. Click on the option for Custom Proxies.
- Once you do that, you should have an option to click on the Add Proxy List button.
- If you are not using Whitelisted IP option, make sure to fill in the fields for your Username and Password.
- It is now time to add the actual proxies to the list. Depending on your needs you can choose a particular Endpoint, or you may copy and paste the whole list from our website by clicking on Download all options available in the Endpoint section on our user's Dashboard.
- Once you have your list ready, click on the Add Proxy List button to continue with the setup.
- At this point, your proxies are ready to use. However, if you want to make sure, you can additionally run a check by clicking on the Test Proxies button in Proxy settings.
- Once you finish testing proxies or your setup in general, click on the Save option.
Updated about 2 months ago