Guide by Sjaak Alperstain
- Open the SENukeTNG application.
- Click on the Options tab to enter the application settings.
- Once you are there, click on the Proxy tab.
- You should now see the available proxy settings. To use custom proxies on this application, checkmark the Use Proxies option.
- Once you checkmark the option to Use Proxies, the radio buttons should become visible. Click on the option for Custom Proxies.
- Once you do that, you should have the option to click on the Add Proxy List button.
- If you are not using Whitelisted IPs, make sure to fill in the fields for your Username and Password.
- Now you can add proxies to the list. Depending on your needs, you can choose a particular Endpoint, or you may copy and paste the whole list from our website by clicking on Download all options available in the Endpoint section on our dashboard.
- Once you have your list ready, click on the Add Proxy List button to continue with the setup.
- At this point, your proxies are ready to use. However, if you want to make sure, you can additionally run a check by clicking on the Test Proxies button in Proxy settings.
- Once you finish testing proxies or your setup in general, click Save.
Updated 8 months ago