Open Parsehub application.
Select the option to create a new project. If you have a project already, skip to Step 4 of this tutorial.
- Select your target location from where you will be extracting data. For simplicity purposes, we are going to use ip.smartproxy.com
- When your project is ready, switch to Browse mode.
- When the Browse slider turns green, open Options tab from the drop-down found on the top-right side.
- In the options navigation bar, select Advanced.
- While in Advanced window click on the Network tab.
- In Network tab select Settings.
- In the Settings menu, under Configure Proxies to Access the Internet select Manual proxy configuration and fill in text fields for HTTP Proxy, SSL Proxy, FTP Proxy using the information for your desired Endpoint.
Make sure to keep out SOCKS Host text field empty.
- To check if everything is working go back to the project page and refresh the browser tab. You should be seeing our Proxy IP appearing.
Updated about a year ago