Guide by Sjaak Alperstain
Getting the proxies
- Log in to our dashboard. Navigate to the Residential - Proxy setup. You will find the Endpoint generator by scrolling down.
- Select your Authentication method and a Proxy location.
- Select the Sticky Session type.
- Select the Output format. If needed, you can change the number of proxies you want right above the generated list on the right side.
- You can use Download the list via .txt/.csv to get a list of proxy endpoints to input into your bot. Alternatively, you can copy the proxies right from the generated list.
Configuring proxies on Easycop
- Click on Tools, and select Proxy list.
- Paste the generated proxy endpoint list, and click Save.
- Click on Import, and verify that proxies are enabled.
- Click Save.
Updated about 1 month ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well