- Log in to our dashboard. Navigate to the Residential - Proxy setup. You will find the Endpoint generator by scrolling down.
- Select your Authentication method and a Proxy location.
- Select the Sticky Session type.
- Select the Output format. If needed, you can change the number of proxies you want right above the generated list on the right side.
- You can use Download the list via .txt/.csv to get a list of proxy endpoints to input into your bot. Alternatively, you can copy the proxies right from the generated list.
- Navigate Configure > Proxies.
- Click on New list, and add the generated proxies list.
- Check Enable this proxy list.
- Change list type to Normal proxies.
- Pick your target site from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
- Check if the proxies are working by clicking Test Proxies.
Updated 3 days ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well