- Log in to our dashboard and navigate to the Proxy Server page
- Select the country you wish to get the IPs from and the Sticky session type and you will see which ports can be used to connect to the specified proxies. You can use Download this list to get a list of proxy endpoints you can input into your bot.
- If you are using user:pass authentication, you will need to add :username:password to each line of the generated endpoints list, for example:
And so on.
Alternatively, you can also use Whitelisted IP authentication with our Residential proxies. Adding your proxy username and password would not be necessary then if you run your bot from a whitelisted IP address.
You can learn more about our authentication methods here
- Click Configure -> Proxies
- Click on New list and add the generated proxies list
- Check Enable this proxy list
- Change list type to Normal proxies
- Pick your target site from the drop-down menu
- Click Save
- Check the Test Proxies before using them
Updated 3 months ago
For tips check out our sneaker cheat sheet as well