ScrapeBoxLast Updated: March 22, 2019
1. Open ScrapeBox application.
2. Check the Use Proxies field in Select Harvester and Proxies settings.
3. Click Edit button found in the same settings menu in order to start setting up your proxies.
4. Depending on the authentication method you would like to use type in the information for proxy authentication as in the example below:
5. Once that is done, save the proxy settings and you should see them appear in the Select Harvester and Proxies settings field.
6. Select all of the proxies you have entered and click on the Modify button.
7. Click on the option Mark all Proxies as Non-Socks proxies. If done correctly, you should see the letter “N” under each entered proxy the “S” field in the proxy table.
8. Once all that is done you can then configure rest of ScrapeBox settings accordingly to your needs and to test if you are using the proxy, simply check if Harvester Status shows Proxies Enabled.