Chrome configurationLast Updated: February 25, 2019
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Go to Chrome Settings > Advanced > Open Proxy Settings.
(or simply copy this link: chrome://settings/?search=open+proxy+settings)
3. Edit your proxy settings. Depending on your operating system, this step will vary:
- Click on LAN settings;
- Edit the URL in the Address section (e.g. us.smartproxy.com);
- And/or change the port used to connect in the Port section (ex: 10000).
- Select the proxy you want to edit on the left side of the page (HTTP/S);
- Change the URL in the Address field (e.g. us.smartproxy.com:10000);
- Insert Smartproxy username and/or password in the Username and Password fields;
- Change the bypassed sites in the Bypass field (optional).
4. Click OK
5. Select Apply
6. Check the IP using Chrome browser – https://www.iplocation.net/